Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, 21 June 2007

Nobody told me anything about digging nose !!!!

Yuppie i'm going to pick " MahMah aka Grandma" up from work today.
Mami and Dadi together with me and jiejie pick up MahMah from her work place.
I was happily minding my own business watching the trees and buildings passes by when MahMah suddenly say ... :-

Xuanxuan don't dig your nose , its not nice !

That very moment i was tongue tied, i fell rock bottom and soo full of grieve. They never say anything about DIGGING MY NOSE ~~~


I started whining ....................
Mami just continue nagging that i shouldn't whinned ...
MahMah mean well for me !!
Digging nose is ugly . "UGLY"


Who are they to comment about me Prince Damien ..
I had to retaliate

This time i make sure my cry is louder than before .... I want to make them feel remoseful it works.


Finally got a drop of tear !!!!!!!
MahMah immediately pick me from my baby seat & started kissing and saying Sorry Sorry ...
Heee heee , I win !

No comments: