Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, 24 September 2008

Little Rascal ~~~~ Ahhhhhh ~~

How to scold this fella when he insulted me ?!?!?!?!?
Arghhhhh ~~~~
As usual , he was hanging around in a room.
Making a mess of my bed , placing his car toys all over the floor and i was minding my own business surfing the internet.
Dadi's suddenly shouted :-
BB, stop pulling the tissue paper. Dear , do something abt it.
I turned around looked at him sternly and say :-
"BB, how many trees have u kill. U dun waste tissue like this" !!!
BB stood still , eyes turning watery and looking remoseful as if he was goinna let loose his water tap to cry ...
5 seconds later, he said :-
Mami , why u eyes soo dirty . Weixuan clean for U.

He took his tissues and start wiping my eyes !!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhhhhh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .

My son indirectly insulting my dark eye rings ..


This fella broke my heart & there's nothing i can do about it ...
He's oni 3yrs old and he hurt me sooo Bad !
* Boo * Sob *

No comments: