Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, 11 October 2008

IMM

Saturday .....
Decided to bring Princey to IMM
(Dadi loves IMM due to the free parking for the 1st 3hrs)

We had a hard time deciding wat to eat for lunch & finally decided that we shall have
Cafe Cartel .

Dadi ordered the St Louis Ribs & i ordered Grilled chicken

Picture not soo clear .. Look for item 921 in the link
http://www.cafecartel.com.sg/food.html

The waitress told me that they ran out of pasta and linguine & ask if i would like to change
to fries. (what other choices do i hv but to take the fries)
Later i saw pple having the same dish as me with macaroni as side dish & i decided to change the fries.
I called for the waiter and told him that i wish to change my side dish and he said :-
Ur set dun hv side dish only the chicken meat.
I thought he dun know which set i was referring to and pointed the pic to him.
Again he said :-
U cannot believe wat the menu picture shows u. This set only hv chicken meat ..
What The Fish !!!! !!!
I've been to Cafe Cartel many times and this is the first time i heard such remarks from the staffs.
I told him i want to speak to the girl or manager.
Only then he decided to confirm my order.
After awhile he walked back and told me yes we'll change ur fries to macaroni.
(no apologies some more)

Conclusion =
~Lousy service ~
Dun be lazy , dun presume always ask before u give me crappy answer
I think Cafe Cartel needs to really train their staffs again ...
Next time i will rather go New York New York


Dadi's Set (didn't snap mine bcs it was damn ugly)


Princey's playing Mario kart


Nothing beats the "real" car

No comments: