Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Xmas is comin !!

Went Ntuc to stock up my groceries & i stumble upon a box of candy cane ornaments
It comes in a box of 20 pcs and they're edible & it's only $4.90
I took a box and threw it into my trolley and head to the cashier for payment.

When we reached home Dulce has already taken out our X'mas Tree & we rope in BB's help.
We gave him the box of candy cane ( of cos we didn't tell him its edible)

BB's candy cane (to be disclosed to him only in Dec)


See hw serious he is when decorating the tree


He asked me to light up the tree & he was going "Wah So Nice"
While decorating his tree !!!





Our tree ...Still looks empty to me ...
We missing an angel or a star on the top


Hapi BB ask me to take photos of him with his tree the next morning

No comments: