Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, 11 April 2011

Lazy Me

Well, i admit i am lazy .
I left this blog alone for the longest time and i'm back cause,
This time its 1 becomes 2 & 3 becomes 4 ....

The 2th definitely came as a surprise.
We weren't trying that month, thought we give ourselves a break, go for our holiday trip and talk abt TTC after the CNY.
Well, it certainly works when you're not ttc under stress .

My menses was late and i was like .. WTH, it happens before false alarm & this could be another month of wasting $$ on pregnancy kit so i didn't bother.
On the 2nd day of CNY, i passed by a pharmacy and i decided to buy a kit without HB knowing.
I reach home, took the test and in an instant the results show "POSITIVE" in less than 3seconds.

Waited till Monday to confirm with my gynae.
Saw the little dot on the ultrascan & thus begin my journey to pregnancy again ...

No comments: