Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, 20 July 2008

Princess Ashley is back

Ashley aka Yuxin is back from Hong Kong.
Her caretaker Wati 姐姐 has gone back to Indonesia for good and while waiting for a new one to arrived. Her mom decided to bring her back to Singapore so she don’t have to look after that Fat Gal on her own …

On the very first day we meet her upon on her return.
Princess A & Prince D was shouting each other’s name the moment they met eyes.
They dash towards one another and gave a big hug…
(that scene was soooo sweet)
They spend quality together fighting , playing and arguing with each other.

When time for us to go home.
Princess A hug on to me very tightly and ask if she could go home with me.
I promise her but it has to be a Saturday when i don’t have to work.
Finally she release me from her clutches … WAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!!

Saturday is finally here
~~~~~~~~~

I went to meet Fat Princess and my 姐姐 at City Hall did some shopping before proceeding to my place ….
They kids create a havoc making me and 姐姐 almost check in to Hougang chalet …
But I’m glad they enjoy each other’s company.


The children finally calm down after i turn on the Barney Show for them ...
Look at Princess A's hair all wet from the jumping and running around the house .













Enjoying themselves after shower
Snuggle onto the bed for their late night activites


PSP gaming time ... That PSP is MINE. The kids will nv get it....
This PSP has been offically proclaimed as "Weixuan's One"













Finally a good take of the two rascals !!


No comments: