Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Growing Up ~ Growing Pains

I created this post to keep track of my baby’s growth. Time flies and he’s already 32mths old.

For the last 32 months.
This little rascal has bought me laughter, joy, tears, frustration and most of all he taught me how to be responsible.

The laughter he bought to my life is priceless :-
He never fails to make me laugh with his little actions and curiosity.

The tears he bought to me are painful :-
Remember the time he had an accident and requires a minor operation.
I remember lying him onto the cold operation theater bed.
I broke into tears once I leave the room, he was only 15months old.
His front teeth pierced through his lips and his teeth was inverted into the gums.
3 people’s shirt was stain with his blood … Maid , Father-in-law and myself .
For the next two days , its was to & fro to hospital for checkups .
I broke down almost everyday when the dentist say they hv to remove his teeth and be toothless for the next 7 years.
Luckily the senior dentist put the op on hold and ask me to monitor for the next 3 years.
Imagine going through a operation the day before and having to had another one the very next day.
My heart bleeds whenever he cries.
His face was swollen and I can’t feed him using a normal spoon. I can only use the McDonald’s Tea/Coffee stirrer ...

Baby was clinging on to me like a koala bear for 82hrs. I didn’t catch a wink at all. I was exhausted and tired both physically and mentally.

Everything was worth it after he fully recovered.

Thank you to those by my side during the ordeal:-
Mummy and Daddy for being there for me,
Kim for wanting to rush down to the hospital,
姐姐 for crying so badly in another part of Asia,
& to my FIL ~ I’ve stop blaming u !!!

Last but not least .. to my hubby :-
!@#$%%^&*(%*#%^@%$$#@!#$#@^#&^*#
!@#!$(#!%^*#%^*(^(^%&%^&@$^(#$%#!%#
#$@(%&*#$!#$&^(@$&^@%&@%)&%^@*)

No comments: