Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, 19 August 2008

UNCONDITIONAL LOVE

Everyone has a different method in teaching and raising their kids.

Each child differs in their character…. Which is why each baby is unique.

As a parent we have to determine our baby’s character..

There’s always trial and error until u find the best way to tame him and get his attention to learn.

We can’t use the same method on every child it’ll only backfire .

We should never tell the other parent off how to teach their kids infront of the children.. The children will see this and thus disrespect their own parents …

My Prince is a timid and shy boy, he’ll opened himself to strangers slowly but I realize I can’t rush the speed. He still scared of certain things but I believe that by talking to him and making him understand certain things are not scary (my way).

I’ve already discover the way to get his attention to learn. I love my Prince more than anyone else and so please don’t go around thinking that my way of loving him is not up to your standard.

Please give me my own space to raise and understand my Prince myself. I’m his mother I know his character better than anyone of you out there .

So dun judge my way of teaching my Prince .


* I’m a working mother juggling both work and family. I dun have 24/7 with him but I make sure he gets quality time and unconditional LOVE from me.

No comments: