Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, 30 January 2009

Daddy's not working today :)

It's Friday & something unusual happened
Dadi picked me up from school.
Yippie ~~ Dadi is not working today ...
After we reached home, Dadi asked Jiejie to feed me my lunch immediately.

I ate very fast because i knew Dadi was going to bring me out ...
After i finished my lunch off we go to Qian Hu .
My favourite Fish Farm & I brought along my two turtles to the farm ..
I was thinking of buying stones and plants to decorate their home.








Look at the kois


Turtles




Ice-cream time ... The weather was abit warm that day
I finished my ice-cream in 5 mins time & ask for another cup


Dadi decided that Qian Hu was enough for the day but didn't want to dampen my
mood so off we go to another place with lots of fishes ~~~
Chinese Garden



















I had the most enjoyable Friday ....

No comments: