Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

~~ Orientation ~~

2nd January 2009
My first day @ school .
I will be attending the Orientation Class from 8-9am .
Mami & Dadi woke up very early to get me ready for my First Day @ School

爷爷 has been bringing me to the school for the past 6 mths to get me ready for today.
Finally the day has come ~~

The time is 7.55am ..
It time we leave home and head to school ..
School is only a 2mins walk away ..
Mami chose PAP bcs its the nearest around our estate so 爷爷 can pick me up easily .


Time to leave home


All ready to go but still thinking of my BED

We went to the school and i was allocated to Class 1N2 (N=Nursery)
We were assigned to my study area and the teacher started introducing herself
Her name is Ms Shariffah ... She make me feel comfortable by singing and letting us play with the games in the school.
Mami went out for awhile to buy me my sch.uniform
When she showed me the uniform , i asked her to put on me and take photos


Tatahhhh ~~ My School Uniform
I know its Obiang


Better Pose ?????




Mami said i'm one of the biggest size kid in my class ...
I'm the tallest boy there ...
After the orientation is over , Mami & Dadi brought me to IMM for breakfast & groceries
We went to my favourite eatery ... HongKong Cafe
I had 虾饺面 & half boiled egg

I finished my noodles in 10mins (very hungry)


My favourite eggs


Mami there's more inside ...

After our meal , Mami bought me a wooden toy train & new slippers














No comments: