Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, 11 May 2009

Pest Buster Needed ~~ Urgent

Don’t you just hate it when your DISTANT relative calls you up.
Normally its either a wedding, a funeral, insurance or MLM.

Recently HB’s cousin-in-law been bombarding my hp.
Even though I told him I’m broke ain’t keen to buy insurance at moment.
His persistence to hit his “quota” has reach my nerves.
I have a min. of 4 missed calls within 10mins.
If he can’t reach me, he will call HB ask for my office no.
Pple need to work ok .. I might be in a meeting or with my boss.

Yesterday while I was busy cooking for the kids.
He rang and I told him I’m cooking, will get back to him shortly.
After I hang up with him, he called HB immediately.
Every job is respected for it professionalism.
If you wanna close a deal try harder not by going through your relative’s phonebook
& bugging them every min, every hour … until 11pm.
My hp bat went flat bcs of this.

As I was tying this … he just called me and sms me again …

Arggghhhh can someone send me a Super Ultra Strong Pesticide !!!

No comments: