Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, 30 May 2009

Random

I can't remember the date ..
I only know The Sia family was in Australia for vacation ...
Damn i wish i could go too ... (no $$$)

Since those folks are not in town
We might as well stay home and slack around .
BB was practicing his calligraphy
Why i use CALLIGRAPHY ?
Well, BB only use black for his colouring







After his artwork session ,
Its was time to shower and change cause we are meeting
the old man for dinner






Daddy brought us to this Thai Restaurant at Golden Miles
I didn't think the food was that excellent though the two senior citizens
was ranting at how delicious the food was .
Well, can't blame them as they've never been to
THAILAND Land of a thousand smiles :)
The food did ease my cravings for Thai food ~~ Abit
However the Mango Glutinous Rice ease my cravings ~~ Alot (',')


No comments: