Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, 25 December 2008

Christmas With My Funny GongGong

It the most Wonderful Time of the Year & the Season to be jolly !!!

We normally spend our holidays at GongGong's Hse.
We'll be having steamboat for our Christmas Dinner
GongGong wanted to buy Turkey and Pork Knuckle but Mami insisted on Steamboat.
It'll be a waste a waste not to have steamboat on such a cool weather.
So GongGong agreed and most of all MahMah Karen loves steamboat.


Our X'mas Gift to GongGong.
That old man love this so much that he went overlimit.

My X'mas candy Bag ... Nv Stop Munching on the Goodies

The old folks brought me out to see fishes again and by the time i was home for dinner
i was starving. I climbed onto the high chair myself and took a mushroom ..
I was about to shove it into my mouth when GongGong started running and shouting at me ..
Weixuan 不可以吃 its not cook ~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Look at me, sooo hungry .. Can u see the mushroom in front of me ...





We're having Imperial Herbal Chicken Soup as our base today ...
Yummi ~~ The taste is heavenl y.

Mami prepared 4 sauces to go with the steamboat & the favourite is
Szechuan Chilli with vinegar

GongGong and his Vokka Pear + 7up


GongGong's face was as red as a Ang Bao even his neck
looks like an overcook crab

Gong Gong , R u Done .. Wanna Go Play ?!?!?!?

Finally the GongGong and Mami has finished their dinner, they brought me out to water the plants and this was the biggest mistake they made.


Asking GongGong to pose and smile for me

GongGong pretending to water the plants ...
He sure knows how to pose .....



GongGong's face is dirty ... Sprinkle some water on him so he can
wash up









GongGong is exhausted






Time to go Pom Pom ... and change into my pyjamas











Having my water melon and strawberries




Time to go home


GongGong is too tired to move . He's drunk and exhausted after our water fight

1 comment:

ashley's mummy said...

haha... 姨丈 has a similar pair.. want to rent it for Daddy to wear together on new year's day???
$50 for a day.. cheap cheap