Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, 21 December 2008

"Funny Gong Gong's B'day"

What do i do on a Sunday at GongGong's Hse ?
Jump Jump Jump

I've the priviledge to mess up that old man's bed bcs i'm a kid


Finally after 20mins of jumping non-stop.
I'm exhausted and hungry even GongGong's tired he's is staying away from me now ...

After all the exercise its time for dinner ...
Today we're gonna celebrate the old man's B'day.
We're late for the celebration as GongGong'a B'day was on the 18th
Mami bought alot of food to celebrate ~
We went Suntec in the afternoon and bought :-
A Mango Cake , Don's Chicken Sheperd Pie, 2 Sarpino's Pizza, 1 Big Packet of Garden Salad
and lastly that old man's favourite ... DURIAN


GongGong's Cake

I sang GongGong a Happy Birthday song and before anyone cld clap ,
I blew out all the candles
Time to cut the cake



Happy GongGong with his DURIANS .
He got 3 boxes to eat all by himself ...

No comments: