Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, 29 December 2008

Sunday ~~~ 28.12.2008

Yippieee its Sunday again ...
So where am i going today ????
That's Right
Its Funny GongGong's House (Again)

Can't wait to see my funny old man ...
I took my backpack and Bunny and dash towards to lift ..



Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom Zoom


What's taking the lift so long


On my way to GongGong's House .....
Singing my "Funny GongGong" song



Once i reach the carpark , I ran very fast and was scolded by Mami AGAIN ...
MaMi : - "Weixuan , what did Mami say abt running in the Carpark" !!!!
WX : - " Mami faster, GongGong waiting for me , hurry hurry hurry"


GongGong always say "葡萄" when he tickle me .
Wonder what he meant :(



It's around 6pm , GongGong and MahMah Karen is starting to prepare dinner .
Mami brought me down to the playground so i won't disturb them when they cook



Weeeee Weeee I love slide




Eh, Mami i think i hear GongGong calling me ...


Look at me ... Supporting myself ..
I'm superb STRONG ...





Tired, i need a break first . Recharge !
Soon its time to go back for dinner , Dadi & Mami had to chase after me and drag me home.

Dadi i dun want to go back yet ~~~~ !!!!


Taking a break while JieJie prepare my dinner


Chef of the Day
(Lazi Mami , GongGong asked her to fry the vege bt she say she's tired after coming back from the playgrd)


十全鸭 (Yummy)


My Dinner : Beef Soup


The old folks dinner :- Tau Kee , Fried Tapioca Leaves with Garlic, 十全鸭, Abalone with Lettuce




I'm so full ... Look at my round tummy

No comments: