Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, 22 December 2008

My New Year Shoes

Passed by Royal Sporting Hse before heading to the Supermart to buy BB's groceries.
Sometime red caught my eyes ...
The red Puma Ferrari Edition.

I took the shoes and ask the salesman for the largest size.
Luckily they hv size 9.
It was just nice for BB ( size big enough to wait till CNY)

Without hesitation, i let the fella try on the shoes and it fit him prefectly.
BB too can't help but stood infront of the mirror and admired the shoes for 5mins
Then he said : Mami, its nice wanna buy ?

I decided to get him the shoes.
For being such a nice Mami , I was told that this shoes has a further discount of 50%
It only cost me $30.50 .





Can't wait till CNY for him to wear the Puma with his new jeans and shirt i bought ...

No comments: